Flexible jaw couplings and pin & bush couplings
Yaw brake for high performance range
The KTR-STOP® YAW L is a yaw brake with clamping forces of up to 542 kN.
This yaw bake in size L is primariky used to align and stop high-performance wind turbines as well as a stop brake in various drives.
The KTR-STOP®YAW L yaw brake can also be used in the version with pull-back springs and also an operating brake.
Properties of the YAW brake KTR-STOP® YAW L:
- Hydraulic – Active
- Disk brake
- Caliper brake
- Clamping force up to 542 kN
- Yaw brake
- Can be used as a stop brake or operating brake
- Protection for the wind turbine against windsweeping and pulsating loads
- Clamping forces up to 542 kN
- High power density
- Low maintenance effort
- Leak oil connections on the rear side of the brakes