Thruster brake KTR-STOP® TB T drum brake
Drum brake with a settable braking torque
The spring-operated Thruster brake KTR-STOP TB T is an electrohydraulic braking system (drum brake).
This brake is spring-operated. In the event of a power failure, it engages and is released via a brake fan.
The braking torque of the spring-operated drum brake can be set on site. The KTR-STOP TB T drum brake meets all requirements of the DIN 15435, which ensures replaceability.
Depending on the application case, the brake can be fitted with organic brake pads or made of powder metal.
The KTR-STOP TB T drum brake is currently available in seven sizes. It generates a braking torque of up to 10,000 Nm at a drum diameter of 710 mm.
Properties of the Thruster brake with a drum brake KTR-STOP TB T:
- Drum brake
- Clamping force up to 35 kN
Thruster brakes and clutches by KTR:
The customer profits from a one-stop supplier meaning it is possible to combine our Thruster brakes with our clutches.
The Thruster brake KTR-STOP TB T drum brake can be combined with the following clutches:
- ROTEX BTAN (claw clutch with brake drum)
- POLY-NORM ADR-BTA (shaft clutch with brake disk)
- Design in accordance with DIN 15435
- The fully enclosed spiral element improves protection against damage and dirt
- Adjustable braking torque
- Bolts and tension spring / spring balancer rod made of rust-proof steel
- Can be combined with ROTEX SBAN and POLY-NORM ADR-SBA