Oil/air coolers Oil/air coolers for stationary hydraulics and mobile machines
Besides maritime and ATEX versions the coolers are available in combination with thermal or pressure bypass valves. Main applications are hydraulic power packs, machine tools, hydraulic presses, wind power and rail technology as well as iron and steel industry.
Applications of our oil/air coolers:
Our oil/air heat exchangers are mainly used for cooling oil in the return flow of hydraulic systems with constant fan drives.
- hydraulic power packs (industrial hydraulics)
- machine tools and industrial machines
- hydraulic presses
- mobile hydraulics (e. g. construction machinery, cranes)
- wind power and rail technology as well as iron and steel industry.
Our range of compact and high-performance oil/air coolers includes high-performance coolers for stationary and mobile hydraulics (OAC oil/air coolers), bypass flow coolers with an integrated pump (OPC oil/air coolers) and bellhousings with an integrated oil/air cooler (PIK oil/air cooler).
- Defined portfolio of oil coolers
- Single-circuit cooler
- Performance-related product selection
- Recorded in catalogue tables
Oil/air coolers by KTR Systems:
0 - 350 kW cooling capacity, 0 - 750 l/min oil volume flow
High-performance cooling for stationary and mobile hydraulics
2 - 110 kW cooling capacity, 5 - 170 l/min oil volume flow
Bypass flow cooling with integrated pump
Cooling capacity up to 5.5 kW Volume flow up to 80 l/min
Bellhousing with integrated oil/air cooler PIK